Friday, November 18, 2011

HOME SWEET HOME!!

so..  this is our new house, and we are SO happy to finally be in a permanent place - unpack - and get settled in.  I couldn't sleep on Wednesday night, so I stayed up all night and unpacked the kitchen (big surprise to those of you who know me!!)....  This afternoon will be the first chance I get to go swimming (although Cayci and Logan have both swam everyday!).  Also, we have the ugliest curtains known to man, and my good friend, Malina, recommended a great curtain man who is supposed to be coming by this afternoon to help me decide how to spruce up our beautiful windows!  And I'm in love with the light fixtures here!!
Kitchen (the other picture didn't post, so I'll add it in the next batch)

Living Room

This is going to be the game room (when we buy some more furniture!)

Cayci snagged this area for her play area!  It's perfect sized for her!

Messy living room (I'll eventually get it all done!)


This will be Nathanial/guest bedroom and bathroom - downstairs

stairway (four sets of them!)

Our room

Our bathroom


the balcony off our bedroom (it overlooks the pool!)

No comments:

Post a Comment